The Raspberry Pi Camera Module v2 is a high quality 8 megapixel Sony
IMX219 image sensor custom designed add-on board for Raspberry Pi,
featuring a fixed focus lens.
Features are as follows:
- It's capable of 3280 x 2464 pixel static images, and also supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p60/90 video. It attaches to Pi by way of one of the small sockets on the board upper surface and uses the dedicated CSI interface, designed especially for interfacing to cameras.
- The board itself is tiny, at around 25mm x 23mm x 9mm. It also weighs just over 3g, making it perfect for mobile or other applications where size and weight are important.
- It connects to Raspberry Pi by way of a short ribbon cable.
- 8 megapixel camera capable of taking photographs of 3280x2464 pixels
- Capture video at 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90 resolutions
- All software is supported within the latest version of Raspbian Operating System
- Applications: CCTV security camera, motion detection, time lapse photograph
Raspberry Pi Camera Module 8mp
- Product Code: Raspberry Pi Camera Module 8mp
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: Rs2,250.00