Make a lovely, touchscreen video setup with a 7" screen at 1024x600
resolution with a resistive touchscreen overlay! For this model, we
tried to get an inexpensive 1024x600 display that was still high quality
and would be good for embedded computing usage. The visible display
measures 7" diagonal.
Features are as follows
- The driver board only has an HDMI input but for Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone Black, and other computers, HDMI is the best quality output available anyway.
- We also include one of our Resistive Touch Screen to USB Mouse Controllers - AR1100 so you can connect one from your computer (or Pi).
- The Resistive Touch Screen to USB Mouse Controller is a board that can handle analog to digital conversion. Most converters we've found are not very easy to use, and are 'fixed' - making them difficult to calibrate. The AR1100 is a nice chip that solves this problem by acting as a touch->USB converter and also comes with calibration software. The calibration software is Windows only, but once you've calibrated you can use the screen on any OS.
- The touch screen shows up as a USB mouse so no special drivers needed. We've tested it sucessfully on Mac, Windows, and Debian Linux (Raspbian on a Raspberry Pi). Other Linux distributions may or may not work, but if you're running Linux you're probably used to that. We also noted it does not work with a Raspberry Pi + Windows 10 IOT yet.
- This version comes in 1024x600 instead of the more expensive 1280x800 display. It's also not IPS so it's not good for wide-angle visibility.
7 Inch HDMI Touch Screen
- Product Code: 7 Inch HDMI Touch Screen
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: Rs3,625.00
Tags: 7 Inch HDMI Touch Screen